- Supports weight loss goals when used with a reduced calorie diet & daily exercise program
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
- High in EGCG - a principal antioxidant
- Provides 120mg polyphenols per tablet (of which 80mg are catechins)
Green Tea leaves have long been cultivated by the Chinese, primarily for their use as an antioxidant-rich, healthy drink, full of the polyphenol catechin.
The principal antioxidant found in Green Tea is the polyphenol EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate), a catechin. Catechins are a type of antioxidant found in the greatest abundance in tea leaves and are also found in smaller amounts in foods such as chocolate, red wine, berries and apples.
With Lindens, you can expect:
* An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
* ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
* Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
* Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
* The Lindens label: your guarantee of authenticity
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose. Lindens is a registered trademark of Lindens Health + Nutrition Ltd.
LINDENS GREEN TEA TABLETS PROVIDE 120MG POLYPHENOLS PER TABLET - of which 80mg are catechins
SUPPORTS WEIGHT LOSS GOALS WHEN USED WITH A REDUCED CALORIE DIET & EXERCISE PROGRAM - a popular food supplement used by many to help people achieve their goals in slimming
THE PRINCIPAL ANTIOXIDANT FOUND IN GREEN TEA IS THE POLYPHENOL EGCG - epigallocatechin gallate is a catechin which are a type of antioxidant found in tea leaves, chocolate, red wine and berries
LINDENS HEALTH + NUTRITION IS AN ESTABLISHED UK MANUFACTURER - With an extensive range of quality health supplements and a loyal base of happy customers that continues to grow all over the world
ISO 9001 CERTIFIED FOR QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS - This standard is based on quality management principles including a strong customer focus, a process-led approach and continual improvement